Monday, January 23, 2012

Josie Maran Argan Oil

By Grace

When I first told Venus that I have been using Argan oil as face moisturizer, she was like, ‘What? Argan Oil is for hair!’ I’m not sure if argan oil from other brands are the same, but this 100% Argan Oil from  Josie Maran serves multiple purposes, and it can be used as a daily moisturizer for skin, hair and nails.  


Although it is an oil, it does not feel oily at all and can be absorbed within seconds. The hydrating and healing effect is significant – after using it for months, my skin definitely feels softer more moisturized that I don’t need to touch up as frequently as before.  And the best thing is that it cures the flaky red patches around my nose.  Sometimes I also mix it with light-textured moisturizer e.g. dramatically different moisturizing lotion from Clinique, or Hydra bio light cream from Bioderma.

This product is fantastic and I’ll definitely buy it again! It’s available from Sephora and it comes in three sizes: 0.5oz ($14), 1.7 oz ($48) and 4oz ($96). I bought mine when they were selling a gift set that also includes a body butter, body cleansing oil, hair serum, and sun protection moisturizer, though I haven’t tried all of them, will update you guys once I've tried the other products!



The brand also sells makeup and they look pretty tempting...now I regret for not getting makeup gift set and a larger bottle of argan oil from Sephora!
xox
G

No comments:

Post a Comment