Foundation: Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation
Concealer: Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer
Eyeshadow base+primer: Covergirl Intense ShadowBlastEyeshadow: Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Eyeliner: Maybelline 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner (discontinued in Hong Kong, could also try the Crayon Liner by Maybelline)
Mascara: Maybelline the Magnum (Waterproof)
PS: I apologize for the inconsistency in lighting in these photos as I am not a professional photographer
1) After applying foundation all over face, conceal your dark circles and add primer to eyelid
2) Draw an upper lash line using a black eyeliner (doesn't matter if it isn't perfect), afterwards smudge it out using a q-tip to give a fading effect.
3) Using a gunmetal/shimmery grey color, apply it to the outer half of the eyelid
4) Using a shading brush, starting on the outer corner, apply a light wash of shimmery black to the crease
5) Choosing a nude/soft brown color, apply it throughout the crease to blend out the shimmery black using a blending brush
6) Using the previous shimmer black shade, apply it over the outer corner to add drama
7) Using a champagne color, highlight the brow bone, also apply it to the inner half of the eyelid to bring out the contrast as well as adding dimension to the eye
8) Pick a gold shade with more shimmer to it, dab it onto the inner half of the eyelid and blend it towards the black on the outer half.
10) Pick a brownish gold shade to highlight the inner corner of the eyes. Curl lashes and apply two coats of mascara
In this look I have avoided using false lashes so the colors on the eyelid could be clearly seen, and to create a more different look to what is usually seen in Hong Kong (thick eyeliner and dramatic eyelashes, covering up any eyeshadow that is on the eye)
To finish the look, some highlights on the cheek bones, contourig on the face, a light wash of rose colored blush with a nude lip color. The rest of the drama could be on the outfit or accessories you're wearing for the night out.
I hope you like this look, and have a fantastic New Years Eve